What are the Common Physics Homework Problems?
There are some universal problems that very physics student should have to solve. When you leave physics class you should be accomplished in:
- The Anthropic Principle
- Quantum Field Theory
- Quantum Gravity
- Quantum Mechanics
- Entropy and Statistical Mechanics
- General Relativity
- Classical Waves
- Special Relativity
- Classical Mechanics
- Harmonic Oscillator
Here is a small sampling of physics questions using some of these important and fundamental concepts:
- Know what force is used to keep a roller coaster on the tracks. Discuss how this works.
- Be able to list five ways Physics is used in the kitchen or in the bathroom. Use the correct terms in explaining the procedures.
- Explain Newton’s Law of Gravity.
- A fully inflated balloon with a weight tied to it tightly submerges into swimming pool or the ocean, when it plummets deeper and deeper, the named force acting on it
- Remains mostly unchanged
- More information needed
- Both are equal
- Remains the same
- More info needed
There are hundreds of sample basic physics questions available at AssignmentGeek. Make sure you practice the challenging subject as often as you can to obtain success.